We invite you to dig deeper into GRAN issues through these upcoming webinars and online events.
- All I Want for Christmas is...Vaccine Justice! Virtual Town Hall sponsored by Council of Canadians -- Sunday, December 12, 2:00 p.m. ET -- The town hall will include speakers from a large coalition of Canadian and international organizations fighting for a People’s Vaccine. Speakers will discuss how people in Canada can contribute to the global fight against vaccine injustice. For more information, including speakers and a registration link, click here.
- Agriculture as Humanitarian Action: Addressing Immediate Needs and the Root Causes of Hunger -- Wednesday, December 15, 2:00 p.m. ET -- Join FAO North America for a policy discussion in partnership with CARE, Catholic Relief Services, Mercy Corps and Save the Children on the urgent need to consider how we are responding to humanitarian crises, and to ensure that agriculture -- and efforts to improve resilience and protect the livelihoods of the most vulnerable communities -- is a central part of our response. Click here to register.
- How to End Vaccine Apartheid -- Thursday, December 16, 11:00 a.m. ET -- Webinar sponsored by Foreign Policy magazine in partnership with Brand South Africa. For more details and list of speakers, click here. Registration link here.
Links to recordings of past gRAN Learning events:
- Growing Her Future: Climate Financing and Global Food Security with the Canadian Foodgrains Bank (October 26, 2021). Video link here.
- Saving the Okavango Delta Panel Discussion with activists Ina-Maria Shikongo and Rob Parker and MP Elizabeth May (May 28, 2021) Video link here.
- GRAN Food Sovereignty Presentation with Dr. Elizabeth Vibert (April 28, 2021) Video link here.
- GRAN Climate Justice Presentation with Dr. Louise Comeau (January 27, 2021) Video link here.
We will do our best to keep this page updated, so we encourage you to check back often!