Who We Are
To find out more about GRAN's organizational structure and working groups click here.
What We Do
The focus of GRAN’s work is strategic and effective education and advocacy.
GRAN members take action to raise public awareness and influence policy-makers in three key areas:
- Ensuring access to affordable medicines
- Improving access to education
- Ending violence against women and girls
GRAN actions can take many forms:
- Participating in study groups and workshops
- Writing to and meeting with Members of Parliament
- Signing and circulating petitions
- Organizing public educational events
- Submitting newspaper articles and Letters to the Editor
- Attending rallies and peaceful demonstrations
- Collaborating with like-minded organizations